Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Santa KWL

Santa is a hero.

Some people call him Saint Nick or even Saint Nickolas .

Do you love Santa ?
I really love him. He is amazing.

He does so many things for us.

He gives us presents, he's a great role model and most of all he cares about us know matter what .

Now I don't know exactly how ,when or where he was born .

But I do know ... That he has magical reindeer here are their names are Dasher, Prancer,
Conner, Blitzen, Dancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid.

Another thing that is amazing is how
we show him how much we love him. We are giving him cookies (with milk) or praying and saying thanks to him. Or even putting Santa decorations up to show him that he inspires us and is a great role model.

Here are some things that I want to know about Santa/Saint Nick?

1. How in the world can he go around the world and give each kid presents?

2.Where was he born ?

3.How big is that naughty or nice list?

Well I would love to tell more about Santa, but I'm just a kid so don't expect that this story is going to be top notch anyway. I hope you love my story.

i hope you love my story